Beyond the exotic locales, glitzy malls and buzzing bars, Bangkok’s popularity is rising as a preferred destination for medical tourism. With an extensive list of international, multi-specialty hospitals with the latest technology, expert doctors & nurses along with the famed Thai hospitality and service. This is why the city has become a preferred medical tourism Bangkok destination.
Specialized healthcare at affordable prices is another reason medical tourism Bangkok is teeming with guests from across the globe. Whether you are travelling for in-hospital treatments or a preliminary check-up, the best in class hospitals of Bangkok are equipped to handle. Some of the popular hospitals that offer the highest patient care are: Bumrungrad International Hospital, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, BNH Hospital, Bangkok International Hospital and Bangkok Christian Hospital.
Thailand is also a destination to enjoy once the treatment and recuperation are concluded. Thailand’s excellent accommodation and infrastructure, coupled with an inviting climate, beautiful beaches and exotic culture, put it at the head of the pack for this recent phenomenon of medical tourism Bangkok.
Choosing where you stay for your medical treatment is just as important. Our 4-star hotel Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 is conveniently located in Sukhumvit in close proximity to major international hospitals. With unparalleled hospitality, Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 offers all comforts and amenities is a preferred accommodation near Bangkok hospital for medical tourists.
Whether you are staying at Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 for your pre-screening and health evaluation or as the hotel of choice for your recovery, there are plenty of things for you to do. The entire staff at the hotel genuinely care and are ready to help with any queries your or your family may have.
Here are top 4 reasons why Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 is the best accommodation near Bangkok hospital
The above are all compelling reasons why Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 is a popular choice for Medical tourism Bangkok.
For medical tourism Bangkok travelers, ‘MT’ (Medical Tourism) VISA is required to enter the Kingdom of Thailand. The documents required to apply for this ‘MT VISA’ is:
1. Your actual Passport or Travel Document. (Passport or Travel Document must not expire within 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page).
2. One visa application form completely filled out.
3. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″). Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders. Photos must be taken within 6 months.
4. A copy of flight confirmation/reservation , showing going from origin/home country to Thailand and leaving from Thailand (The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly).
5. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family) (The name of the applicant must indicated clearly), In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
6. Letter of hospital or Medical Facilities in Thailand indicating medical purpose and duration of treatment.
7. Provide a proof of employment letter/proof of full-time student status letter.
8. For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.
9. For minor under 18 years old, please provide following documents
– Notarized copy of a birth certificate
– Notarized copy of marriage certificate , In case of sole custody notarized copy of court order must be provided.
– Notarized copy or original of mother and father/ legal guardian ’s passports or ID
– Original letter of notarized consent from mother and father/ legal guardian for the minor to travel abroad
10. A travel plan / itinerary (for person who apply more than 1 entry) Please specify date and month of 2nd and 3rd entry , including printed name and signature.
11. Proof of hotel accommodation to be submitted.
Book your stay now at our 4-star accommodation near Bangkok hospital and begin your wellness journey.
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings.