Begin your Alternative State Quarantine experience in Thailand with one of the finest upscale hotels in the city – Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11. Relax and unwind in ultimate comfort in the heart of Bangkok’s bustling Sukhumvit Road. Mercure Sukhumvit 11 in partnership with BNH Hospital offers a 15-nights government-certified long-stay experience in spacious rooms with modern amenities and ample space to rest at the hotel.
Check-in to Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 for a relaxing stay on your return back to Thailand. Among the finest hotels in the ASQ list, Mercure Sukhumvit 11 takes the well-being of guests as a priority. The hotel is SHA certified by Tourism Authority of Thailand and has implemented Accor’s global comprehensive health & safety guidelines and certified ALL Safe.
The best 4-star hotel in Sukhumvit soi 11, Mercure Bangkok features spacious rooms designed with thoughtful local decor and functional spaces that allow guests to do business or spend time in leisure comfortably.
*Deluxe Room: spread over 34 sq.mt is a comfortably appointed room ideal for a single guest to relax and unwind.
*Family Room: spread over 44 sq.cm is a spacious Family Room best suited for a guest traveling back with a young child who needs parental attention.
*Connecting Room: for families traveling back and want to be near each other at a safe distance while following the protocols mandated for Alternative State Quarantine hotels in Thailand, this 87 sq.mt room is perfect.
The ASQ package at Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 is a full board package that includes three meals per day in your chosen room type, along with two Covid-19 (SARS-COV-2 RT-PCR) tests at the hotel and the transportation from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueng Airport to the hotel.
*Deluxe Room (34 sq.mt): THB 52,000 Net (Single Occupancy)
*Family Room (44 sq.mt): THB 93,000 Net (Family with child below 15 years)
*Connecting Room (87 sq.mt): THB 87,000 Net. (1 adult + 1 child)
Special discount of 5% applicable on Deluxe Room for guests of Thai nationality.
• Three meals per day with Thai & Western options to choose from
• Limousine transfers from the airport to the hotel
• Room equipped with coffee /tea making facilities & drinking water
• Welcome snacks and soft drink at the time of arrival
• Safety Kit including an individual face mask, hand sanitizer, and thermometer
• Complimentary high-speed internet access
• 43” Smart TV with 55 channels for personal entertainment (includes popular international & national channels)
• Netflix streaming service available
• Room cleaning service on day 7th 10th and 13th once test results show negative
• Dedicated area for you to relax outside the room while the attendant is cleaning
• Hotel will provide two pairs of shoes for indoor and outdoor areas
Medical Services by BNH Hospital
•Covid – 19 test twice at the hotel on Day 5 and Day 12 of your stay
• 24-hour access to nursing services and consultation on request
• 24-hour emergency ambulance service including transfer from the hotel to the hospital
• Daily telemedicine service available (*additional charge 500 THB per time)
How to Book Your Stay with us?
1. Please submit the ASQ pre-registration via this link:
2. Send us the following documents:
*Photo of the first page of your passport or Thai national id (for Thai people only)
*Credit card number and expiry date to guarantee the reservation. Please note the payment will be settled only after booking is confirmed. (Please provide a telephone number if you would like us to make a phone call to get the credit card details instead of sending it via email).
1. Who is eligible to stay at ASQ properties?
Thai citizens and expatriates are both able to spend their mandatory quarantine period at the ASQ hotel in Bangkok of their choosing.
2. What are things to keep in mind during my ASQ stay?
3. What can I do during my ASQ stay?
Our rooms are spacious and functional for you to catch up on work or unwind in leisure. Take advantage of our high-speed internet and in-room Netflix streaming service to watch your favorite shows. You can visit the relaxing area by the poolside to bask in the Sun, please make a reservation with our team to schedule the visit. Do note that adhering to garden walk rules is mandatory, which includes no running, keeping your facial mask on at all times, and adhering to social distancing. Satiate your cravings with our choicest menu that has a great selection of dishes for young kids.
4. Is there any discount for Thai Nationals?
Yes, guests of Thai nationality can avail of a special discount of 5% on deluxe rooms.
5. Do you have 24-hour in-room food service?
You can place your room service orders only at stipulated hours of 9:30 AM & 3:30 PM.
While staying as a guest in our ASQ hotel in Bangkok, the following items are forbidden to bring to the hotel:
• Uncooked food e.g. raw eggs, raw fish, or meat (fruit & vegetables allowed).
• Food without FDA label.
• Yogurt or pasteurized items from outside.
• Drugs, narcotics, and all alcoholic beverages.
• Antipyretics/Fever-reducing medicine (ยาลดไข้)
• Anything from food delivery services (No Grab, LINEMAN, Foodpanda, and related). Home-cooked food may be delivered in person from relatives who are required to sign a release form.
• Restricted items such as knives, cutter blades, or firearms/guns.
Terms & conditions
This Alternative State Quarantine package is subject to the government established regulations for the health observation for all arrivals to the Kingdom of Thailand, inclusive of the seclusion in the room during the entire stay. Additional charges for hospital stays or services beyond the package offerings may apply.